Field Support Representative (FSR) – US
The full-time FSR will be responsible for providing first line support to clients using the Palantir intelligence analysis platform, along with training on the platform, advice and guidance for the end user, first-line technical support and data management functions.
The role is conducted predominantly at client locations, and may involve travel.
This is an international role and we are presently looking specifically into recruiting in the United States.
- Have significant experience of conducting and managing Intelligence Analysis
- Be willing to work in non-permissive environments
- Have National Clearances (or be willing to undergo a clearance process)
- Be a natural and competent user of IT, and have the capability to learn new IT skills quickly
- Have the ability to communicate technical material to a diverse range of clients
- Be independent and resourceful enough to operate in locations without supervision
- Whilst previous exposure to the Palantir platform would be advantageous, a complete training package would be provided for the successful applicants.
- Providing support to the end users of the Palantir Platform. Support will include:
- Providing first-line technical support in order to maintain smooth running in a working environment, and increase system capabilities as required.
- Assisting clients in handling data as part of the intelligence cycle.
- Guiding end users on how best to exploit the capabilities of the Palantir platform.
- Training users in classroom lessons and on one-to-one tuition.
- Liaising between the client and rear-based technical and business support elements, both at Palantir and IMSL.