Field Support Representative (FSR)
The full-time FSR will be responsible for providing first line support to clients an intelligence analysis platform, along with training on the platform, advice and guidance for the end user, first-line technical support and data management functions.
The role is conducted predominantly at client locations, and may involve travel.
- Be a British Citizen
- Have significant experience of conducting and managing Intelligence Analysis
- Be willing to work in non-permissive environments
- Have Developed Vetting (or be willing to undergo the vetting process)
- Be a natural and competent user of IT, and have the capability to learn new IT skills quickly
- Have the ability to communicate technical material to a diverse range of clients
- Be independent and resourceful enough to operate in locations without supervision
- Whilst previous exposure to intelligence analysis platforms would be advantageous, a complete training package would be provided for the successful applicants.
- Providing support to the end users of the intelligence analysis platform. Support will include:
- Providing first-line technical support in order to maintain smooth running in a working environment, and increase system capabilities as required.
- Assisting clients in handling data as part of the intelligence cycle.
- Guiding end users on how best to exploit the capabilities of the intelligence analysis platform.
- Training users in classroom lessons and on one-to-one tuition.
- Liaising between the client and rear-based technical and business support elements, both for the intelligence analysis platform and IMSL.