Field Support Representative (FSR) Denmark
The full-time FSR will be responsible for providing first line support to clients using intelligence analysis platforms, along with training, advice and guidance to end users, first-line technical support and data management functions.
The role is conducted predominantly at client locations, and will involve travel.
- Be a Danish Citizen
- Have significant experience of conducting and managing Intelligence Analysis
- Hold or be willing to undergo appropriate Danish Vetting
- Be a natural and competent user of IT, and have the capability to learn new IT skills quickly.
- Have the ability to communicate technical material to a diverse range of clients
- Be independent and resourceful enough to operate in locations without supervision
- A complete training package would be provided for the successful applicants.
Providing support to the end users. Support will include:
- First-line technical support in order to maintain smooth running in a working environment, and increase system capabilities as required.
- Assisting clients in handling data as part of the intelligence cycle.
- Guiding end users on how best to exploit the capabilities.
- Training users in classroom lessons and on one-to-one tuition.
- Liaising between the client and rear-based technical and business support elements.