New Zealand Palantir Support
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing first line support to clients using the Palantir Government intelligence analysis platform. The successful applicant will provide training on the platform, advice and guidance for the end user, first-line technical support and fault finding and data management functions.
The applicant must ideally:
- Have significant experience of conducting and managing Intelligence AnalysisHave experience using the Palantir platform or at least one other intelligence management platform or GIS tool
- Have experience using the Palantir platform or at least one other intelligence management platform or GIS tool
- Possess an active high level New Zealand security clearance
- Have a solid technical background
Providing support to the end users of the Palantir Analysis Platform. Such support will include:
- Providing first-line technical support in order to maintain the smooth running of the Palantir platform in an operational setting, and increase system capabilities as required
- Assisting the client in handling data as part of the intelligence cycle.
- Guiding end users on how best to exploit the capabilities of the Palantir platform
- Training users in classroom lessons or as one-to-one tuition/mentoring
- Liaising between the client and rear-based technical and business support elements, both at Palantir and IMSL
Closing date: 28th February 2017