Palantir Gotham – Intermediate User Training Course
The Analyst’s User Course is designed to provide a detailed understanding of Palantir’s capability. This is a hands-on course allowing the analyst to familiarise themselves with all aspects of the platform. The course requires no technical experience, however, it is expected the student will have had some previous exposure to Palantir.
Courses are run in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Where course dates have been identified they are shown below. To register for the course, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia Course Dates
- 11 – 15 September 2017
This course will teach the analyst:
- How to model data
- Structured and unstructured data ingestion
- Methods of exporting analysis including Powerpoint, PDF, Excel, KMZ, shp, xml, etc.
- Sharing your work with others
- Advanced search techniques
The course will significantly enhance the analyst’s capabilities to maximise the resources, data and tools at their disposal to achieve organisational requirements.
- Analysts who have had exposure to Palantir
- Information managers who work with Palantir
- Analysts working with innovative or non-conventional datasets.
Level – Students would be expected to be familiar with Palantir and be able to conduct basic workflows.
Language – The course will be delivered in English.
Delivery Style – Instructor led theory (~10%), Instructor led practical sessions (~40%), Classroom discussion (~10%), Consolidation exercises (~40%)
Duration – 5 Days (Times 08-30 – 12-30 / 13-30 – 17-30)
Location – The Intelligence & Analysis School, IMSL, Walsingham House, Shrivenham. SN6 8TZ. UK. Palantir Technologies, 71 Northbourne Avenue, Canberra ACT2601. Australia.
Price – UK£1350 (excluding VAT) | AUS$2600 | NZ$2850
Module 1 – Enriching Data
- Introduction and demonstration workflow using relevant scenario
- Structured frontend imports
Module 2 – Advanced Use of the Applications
- Analysis in the map
- Advanced use of the Object Explorer
- Design and sharing custom search arounds
Module 3 – Workflows and Analysis
- Thematic exploitation of documents
- Telephony analysis
- Pattern of life analysis
- Social media analysis
Module 4 – Bringing it all Together
Complex and holistic analytical exercise using the analytical techniques demonstrated in Modules 1, 2 and 3.
Any requirements for overnight accommodation are the responsibility of the trainee.
Tea, coffee and soft drinks are provided throughout all training courses.
Public Transport: By rail to Swindon Station + local taxi for UK Location