High quality, leading-practice intelligence training is a fundamental IMSL service and you can access our professional courses in a variety of ways.
Firstly, we can develop courses specific to your requirements from the range of topics detailed below; some example course structures based on these topics are presented in the menu to this page and are downloadable here.
Alternatively, you can access a range of scheduled courses through our Intelligence and Analysis School.
Training Development Team
IMSL courses are designed by our dedicated Training Development Team using a systems approach. Our professional instructors are all experienced, security cleared intelligence analysts highly skilled in delivering a broad range of subjects including all aspects of intelligence management, tradecraft, and the use of leading technology platforms.
In fact, our training expertise extends beyond the bounds of the intelligence domain and we also provide courses in specialised aspects of our overall subject matter expertise.
Intelligence Technology Platform Training
With a strong intelligence technologies capability, we are able to provide operator and technical support training to the the users of leading platforms; either directly or on behalf the manufacturers or vendors. Here, our extensive operational intelligence domain experience brings significant additional value to the training experience, clearly differentiating IMSL as a leader in this field.
Once the initial training is delivered, many users find significant benefit in an on-going mentoring service. IMSL can provide either remote reach-back support, or supply field service representatives (FSRs) for embedded deployment within your organisation.
We offer training specific to our clients in the civil and business sectors, and in the defence and security sectors. The breadth of IMSL’s training is expanding all the time, but a brief summary of the core subjects we cover include:
- Intelligence methodology
- Direction/ collection/ processing (analysis)/ dissemination – The Intelligence Cycle
- Open source intelligence tradecraft
- Social media intelligence tradecraft
- Intelligence technology platform expert operation – (such as Palantir Technologies)
- Intelligence platform technical implementation and support
- Intelligence operations policy and procedures development
- Counter terrorist intelligence methodology
- Technical intelligence
- Weapons technical intelligence
- Forensics intelligence
- and additional Specialist Subject Matter Training, including:
- Counter terrorism
- Counter IED
- Crisis management and business continuity training and exercising
Contact us to discuss specific training requirements.